Nimbin Pilots DVD Nimbin Pilots DVD

That was pretty sweet...

Good humour real sarcastic. Zelda trailer graphics very good. Music fits pretty well. nice job.

Mini Mazz: The Movie Mini Mazz: The Movie

That amused me for about 5 seconds...

it was funny when it got to the song but the song got repetitive and so it became boring ps i like your drawing and aniamtion of yor little kid but u could of put more effort in to the background

The Brown Avenger The Brown Avenger

THAT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

could you please tell me how you did the River Thames at the beginning mail me scott@scottcartoon.com!!

geraldthefoul responds:

It's really simple, actually. All I did was find the first panoramic picture that I thought would make a good background(It ended up bieng a jpeg of the British parlaiment house), and I traced the bitmap(Modify>Trace Bitmap). I can't say that I remember what the threshold settings were, I just played around with the numbers until I got something that looked cool. I'm glad I wasn't the only one that liked the result, thanks for the kind review.

College University pt 2 College University pt 2

GIVE US MORE!!!

that rocks make pt3! please

Fighting till Death Fighting till Death

I LIKE IT!!!

That Could of been 10/10 if you had of made it a bit longer put lots more blood in itand NO STICK MEN but it was good it had good style and good humour in the part where he curves through those 3 BULLETS that bit rocks if you do a sequel use no stick men make a better background say a street and put sounds in i would like to see a sequel.
--------------------- -----
scott@scottcartoon.com

www.scottcartoon.com

The "Secret" Warp Zone The "Secret" Warp Zone

GREAT THAT ROCKS

I like the graphics did you draw the women your self?? any way that was good i like the music and way the sounds some movies sound doe n't go with the movie

ps visit www.scottcartoon.com/

MasterShredder responds:

Yeah unfortunately i drew the women...did it block by block (almost at pixel level) then i just scaled it and added a little detail. I was going to do a bunch of different women, but the one took me over an hour so i said screw it and palette swapped them.

The Pygmy Shrew The Pygmy Shrew

ACE keep up the good work

Im 12 and i think thats one of the best toons ive ever seen! keep up the good work POST SUM MORE!!

internet call waiting internet call waiting

Smart idea

I like the bit where it says SOME SLUTS CALLING YOU! can't you have made an interactive game to shoot that dame bitch shes real annoying

Zxscooby responds:

I thought about making a shooter
cuz she pisses me off too
but i dont know how